Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back in the saddle

Well, I've decided to start blogging again, after an eighteen-month hiatus. I haven't posted on here since I was 38 years old and now I think about it, nothing much has changed. plenty has HAPPENED, but not much has CHANGED. El Jeffe is as delighful as she ever was, bless her, and Poppy and Tater are still damn cute. Poppy has aged a little, and isn't quite so energetic, but Tater is still a monster. At two years old and 94lbs, I think he's about os grown-up as he's going to get, which isn't very grown up. Brunhilde, my beloved expedition, is still going strong, albeit with a new transmission. I have another kayak on the way - more about that later.
It's nice to be back on the blogosphere.
Thought for the day - forty is the new fifty.
Night, all.

1 comment:

Steve sculpts critters said...

Howdy fellow Brit.
I notice you like frogs and assuming the Turtle's Head refers to actual turtles and not something from the pages of Viz you might enjoy my bronze critters.
Anyway, have fun being in your fifth decade (me too I'm afraid),
Cheers,
Steve.